The Lone Lover The Lone Lover

calming

i truly wish it was longer... god only knows how great melodies you can create after this short song. ^-^ it is calming and only wish i can anymore have is that it would be longer... now i need to listen it hundred times in a row ^_~

Ps since a ambient artist i am myself too X)

Beautiful. 10/5

VNStudios responds:

Everyone seems to want a longer song! I didn't really know how to continue it at the time, maybe someday I'll make a longer version and thanks for the review.

~VNSTUDIOS~

Touched Touched

hehe

i think this compiles my thoughts -- > \../, (>_<) *mosh mosh mosh mosh*

Dimoria responds:

Moshi muschi mustache! Cheers ;)

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

^--^

awsome song!!! OH and btwww...teehee. the "many that live, deserve death" sample that you used in your song... i used the same in my "return of the knight." my jaw dropped when i heard the same sample. XD awesome song! so calm and... tender yet so... strong. =^--^=

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

haha ^-^

haha so awesome song. made me smile and dance along the rhythm. great song! XD

Dark Oasis - So Wrong Dark Oasis - So Wrong

wow

wow strong singing. o.o sad song and effective one. really nice one!

patrick-3005 responds:

Wow, holy shit, a review for this song! Really appreciate the kind words. I put my heart and soul into this one, and I thought this really showcased my vocals quite well. Thanks again! If you like this, please listen to my other songs.

Egypt Urine Egypt Urine

nice!

haha funny and great song. makes you dance a bit to the rhythm! XD

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

great happy calm song ^-^

haha this song made me really cheer up middle of night and it even made me go looking for happy news from internet. XD great song, smooth and flowing like a river ^-^

The Inevitable (Piano) The Inevitable (Piano)

wow

simple...but beautiful. song that touches somewhere inside is a song that is mightier than 100 orchestra players. ^-^

Zero123Music responds:

I feel SO bad;
I deleted almost all of my songs because of the state I was in and then suddenly there are so many nice reviews!

Thankyou is all I can say - and keep on enjoying!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Makes your head bang x)

Something that gives the feeling and makes that feeling go straight through you. would make and absolute hit as Boss fight song and i think it already is. :) 5/5 10/10

Gracious Winter Gracious Winter

Made me smile :)

Something that has been created with heart in it. Enjoyable from start to end. Smooth and relaxing. something beautiful. :) 5/5 10/10